|Bonus||+1 Attack per Life left|
|Released||November 10, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||3/4|
|Stats lv 3||4/7|
|Stats lv 4||6/7|
|Stats lv 5||7/8 (Ability activated)|
Having worked in direct competition with Belly Buster for a good while now, El Tortilla has had the time to watch all his friends' fights up close. As a result, he's developed some unusual techniques that involve using the other clan members' weaknesses to his advantage. And having combined his wrestling techniques with his skills as a chef, he's gone on to become an outstanding luchador who'll have you wrapped up in a pancake and seasoned to perfection in no time at all!
- Patatas Bravas?: Inflict 250 damage with El Tortillo.
- Tacos?: Win 20 fights with a knockout from El Tortillo.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 5*, 7 Power is good and 8 base Damage is amazing.
- His Ability protects his Bonus which helps him win fights, especially low Pill fights.
- His stats allow him to be a great bluff.
- Once he lands the damage, the Huracan clan is focused around keeping their HP above the Opponent's but can still deal the last 4 Damage if needed, so he provides a large ammount of flexibility.
- His name in English translates to 'The Tortilla', which fits with his artwork.
- He may be based off El Fuerte, a character from the Street Fighter series. Like El Tortilla, El Fuerte is also a luchador and has a side job as a chef.
- The name of his first mission is from a potato dish from Spain, while the second is a popular Mexican dish.