There are yetis that live all alone in secluded areas of Mount Glatz, outside the Frozn village. So imagine their surprise when one of them found a human baby at the entrance to its cave! Having lived a rather extreme existence on the frozen hillsides, it is hardly surprising that Eliska is completely wild and has a rather basic idea of what it is to be a yeti. So she has been sent to the Frozn village to become more sociable and above all to stop making out she's a yeti with her war paint, Siberian tiger claws and ridiculous polar bear skin slung over her back!
- Is Your Costume Ready?: Win 10 rounds with Eliska
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- Her ability gives her an extra three power if she is played first in a round, which makes her a potential 9/5.
- The clan bonus increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 8/7.
- If you have her ability and her bonus activated at the same time, she becomes a potential 11/7, which is very good.
- SOA doesn't really bother her, since she can still rely on her bonus.
- SOB also doesn't bother her, since she can rely on her ability to increase her power.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, which is also low.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it.
- Because her ability is Courage-based, she can become predictable.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she must stick with her low stats of 6/5.
- Both her ability and bonus have conditions that must be met before you activate them, meaning you must think before you use her.
- At times, you will have to choose between her bonus or her ability, if you don't get the chance to activate both together.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Frozn.
- When pronounced, her name sound like Alaska, one of the 50 states that make up the US, in which it's mostly cold all-year round.