While her elders organized demonstrations to defend the rights of the Earth, Ellie only ever wanted one thing and that was to fly and hit the clouds. But it would have remained just a dream had it not been for Burdock who taught her everything there was to know about eco-engineering. After several fruitless attempts, Ellie now has a 100% natural Deltaplane and can fly to the ends of the earth with her very own wings.
- Crazy Flight: Gain 30 Life Points with Ellie
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- Her ability gives you life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you could get up to 5 life back.
- She makes a good bluff since your opponent won't know whether or not you are planning to get life back.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, unless they are in: Nightmare, Piranas or Skeelz.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Roots.
Strategy & Tactics
- When she was first released, her ability was not Courage-based.
- She was based off of the boy from the movie Up named Russell, and her name was based on the wife of the main character whose name is Ellie Fredricksen.
4 Power and 1 Damage '''Ability at Level 3'''
5 Power and 2 Damage '''Ability at Level 3'''
7 Power and 3 Damage '''Courage:+1 Life Per Damage'''