|Ability||-5 opp damage, min 2|
|Released||May 26, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||4/4|
|Stats lv 2||5/4|
|Stats lv 3||6/4|
|Stats lv 4||7/5 (ability activated)|
The GHEIST had been reinforcing the entry checks to their facilities for weeks now. Something was definitely going on, and who would ever be suspicious of doctor Vryer on his way to the lab?? In actual fact, under the cover of this disguise, Ethane was none other than La Junta's top infiltrator. And having studied the complex's security systems alongside Walter, she had managed to penetrate the inner sanctum and uncover secrets in Morlha's PC showing her to be a double agent... Now Ethane just needs to bring back the proof. The world needs to know about the Eye…
- Infiltration: Win 15 rounds with Ethane in tournament mode.
- Ducking and Diving!: Block 60 damage with Ethane in survivor mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is loosely based off of Ethan Hunt from the Mission: Impossible movies.
- Her final level art is based off the famous hacking scene in the first film.
- Morlha 's chair (in her first level) can be seen in Ethane's final one.