On any battle field, it’s important to have a flag. It acts as a symbol around which to rally your troops. But unfortunately it can also be a ready-made target for enemy fire. As a result, in the Vortex clan holding the title of standard bearer is both a great honor and a very risky affair. Fortunately Fhtagn is made of the stuff of heroes…
- He Who Bore the Flag: Gain 50 Life Points with Fhtagn Ld
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability gives you three life back, after you've won with him.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- His ability also makes him a good bluff to use.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back after you've lost with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, which is very low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Reprisal-based, meaning you only have two chances to use it. It also makes him predictable, at times.
- His main weakness is SOA, since he is left with just his base damage of 1.
- He is also weak against SOB, since if you happen to lose, you won't get pillz back.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Vortex.
- Fhtagn's name comes from part of a phrase in HP Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos. Translates roughly to, "dreams," "sleeps," or "waits."
- His name is based off the noun 'flag', which coincides with his background.
- Until February 19, 2015, his ability was courage-based.