Fischer was abandoned on the desert island of Coco Rico after pulling countless scams in Los Santos. Having nothing to defend himself with against the jeering carnivore monkeys, he came up with the slightly crazy scheme of using fish as weapons. So it was a wild man armed with a sword fish and a saw fish that charged at the Piranas when they came to bury a treasure on the island. And even though it was obvious that Fischer was not quite all there, Bloodh insisted on rescuing him because he liked the idea of a fishy, amateur conman turned blood-thirsty warrior.
- Sword-Fish Catcher Extraordinaire: Block 80 damage with Fischer
- Struck Down with a Hammerhead Shark: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Fischer
- Escape from Coco Rico Island:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Both his base power and damage are 7, which is good for 5*.
- His ability removes four damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- Both his ability and stats makes him good for offense and defense.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- SoA prevents him from reducing his opponent's damage.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Piranas.
- His name is an alternate spelling to the word 'fisher', which relates to how he uses fish as weapons.
- His artwork may be based off of Kisame Hoshigaki, from the manga and anime, Naruto.