|Bonus||-2 Opp Damage, Min 1|
|Ability||-1 Opp Power And Damage, Min 1|
|Released||03 May, 2013|
|Stats lv 2||4/3|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (Gains Ability)|
|Stats lv 4||7/6|
|Stats lv 5||7/7|
The famous archaeological adventurer, Florida Jane has travelled the world exploring ruins and tearing precious relics away from plunderers, convinced their proper home is in a museum. So it’s a great shame that the Clint City museum should have been pummeled into the ground by Kolos! In the meantime, the objects she brings back from Los Santos serve as ornaments in Charlie Cr's boudoir.
- Florida Jane, the Adventurer: Inflict 210 Damages with Florida Jane
- Lost Relics: Block 25 damage with Florida Jane
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is also 7, which is good.
- Her ability takes away one power from your opponent, which helps in low pill fights.
- Her ability also takes away one damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in damage of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for her ability is 1, which is low.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, with a low minimum of one.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She is based off of fictional adventurer and explorer, Indiana Jones. Each of her levels have something from each of Jones's movies that is significant to the plot:
- In her first form, she is showing the arc from Jones's first movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- In her second form, she is holding onto one of the magic rocks from Jones's second movie, Temple of Doom.
- In her third form, she is holding onto the Holy Grail from his third movie, Last Crusade.
- In her final form, you can see Crystal Cat Skull in her bag, which is taken from his fourth and recent movie, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- Like Indiana Jones, part of her name is also named after a state (Florida).
- Her Cr announcement went as: "And yet, for several years now, a thief has been running rampant in Los Santos, making off with all the latest Huracan treasures! Wonder Lana, as a true upholder of the law, has been on their trail for some time now. At first convinced that Mina was behind it all, the female wrestler then realized, to her horror, that all the gold and Santoztec stones are on exhibition in a private museum...
A museum whose biggest donator is one Florida Jane. Meanwhile, the intrepid archeologist, has set off in search of new precious stones, after hearing a rumor about an island where they carve obsidian jewelry...
But will Florida Jane get there in time to escape the anger of the young Huracan member?"