Just as they were leading a peaceful life at the top of Mount Glatz, the Frozn were struck down by a strange malevolence. Pollution coming from Clint City caused a heat wave that destroyed their ecosystem and upset their lifestyle: a delicate symbiosis of men of the mountains and techno-loving yetis. So, led by the glacial Kalindra, the Frozn are marching towards the city to cast a chilling effect on the inhabitants of Clint City...
The Frozn were released on the 4th of May 2012.
- Brok (current leader of the Frozn)
- Oda Helpah
- Brampah Noel
- Kuai Liang
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus increases their power and damage by two, if you lose with a card in the previous round.
- Their bonus helps them in low-pill fights, since their power is increased.
- Because of their bonus, they also become very unpredictable, due to their damage being increased.
- Many of the cards have very good base power.
- They are an excellent clan in half decks, especially paired with Vortex, due to Vortex's bonus allowing you to recover pillz and activate Revenge.
- Even without their bonus, they still have high base power. As such, they perform well against Nightmare and Piranas.
- Their bonus is Revenge, meaning in order to activate it, you need to lose with one of the cards in your hand in the previous round.
- Many of the cards have low base damage.
- Some of the cards have Confidence abilities, which means you can only activate their ability or their bonus, but not both.
- The clan name is a play off the word, frozen.
- The Frozn's finishing animation has snowflakes falling from the sky onto the opponent´s card. The card soon freezes, with stalactites of ice coming out and breaking the card into pieces.
- The Frozn's finishing animation in its Arena in the version Acute Games has a giant machine that appears, which shoots a blast of ice to the opponent's HQ, freezing it.
- They are one of three clans that conserves their environment (tundra). The other clans are Roots (land), and Ulu Watu (ocean).
- The Frozn are the fastest clan to release their LD.
- Their clan bonus could be based off the quote, 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'.
- Though what kind of pollution wrecked the Frozn's home is not really mentioned, there are hints (heat that destroyed their icy civilizations and made a mess) that points toward global warming.
- The clan color is light-blue.
- Their symbol is a snowflake, which fits with the cold theme of the clan.
- Mount Glatz could be based off of the Himalayas, the mountain region said to be the home of Yetis.
- The clan's secondary bio reads as "Revenge is a dish best served cold! But to get revenge, first you've gotta take some knocks. Alternate between defending and striking to max out the impact… but don't get predictable!"
- In Gerdah's bio, it is stated that the Mount Glatz is melting due to several events happening in Clint City, and that under the ice are long forgotten beings who are recruited into the Frozn clan.
- It appears that there are several yetis who refuse to use technology, and would rather rely on "primal" weapons like axes, swords etc., which may indicate that the clan itself has different sections: a part using technology, and one which uses none.