Fudge has always been a down to earth kind of artist. Having a real feel for wood and clay, the sculptor was convinced he was totally at one with nature. But that was before he stumbled across the garbage dump the bay of Clint City had become. Confronted with the horror of this devastation and the Government's corrupt policies, a profound sense of revolt rose up in Fudge. He sold his workshop and emptied his bank account to buy a huge piece of land with but one thing in mind: to recycle everything in his reach to create the biggest artistic park known to man and to give back the bay its natural beauty!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability increases his attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- His ability is Reprisal-based, meaning you have only two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't increase his attack.
- Depending on how much life is lost, his attack may not increase by much.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Roots.
- His name comes from the nickname of the artist who drew him, Julien Carette.
- This is Julien Carette's 100th card, which was confirmed by Urban Rivals.
- In his third level art, the sculpture he is doing is of Darth Vader.