Angela "Gatuchica" was trained from the cradle to perform amazing acrobatic feats. But while her father dreamt of his daughter competing in the Clint City Gymnastics Olympics, Gatuchica had other ideas. She’s keen to show the stars of the Lucha Libre what she can do in the ring, a place where not only can she dress up as a kitten but where triple backward somersaults really mean something!
- Gatu-Spinclaw!: Win 10 rounds with Gatuchica
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 3, which is also good.
- Her ability removes three power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability's minimum is the same as her base power, meaning that she may win most of the time due to her being a 2*.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- The minimum for her ability is 5, which is very high.
- SoA takes away her ability to decrease her opponent's power.
- SoB also weakens her, since you cannot increase her attack.
- All-Stars decreases her power past her ability's minimum, meaning she'll usually lose when facing them pill-to-pill.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- Her name is a play on "gato" (Spanish for cat) and "chica" (Spanish for girl).
- Currently, she is the youngest member of her clan.