|Ability||Stop Opp. Ability|
|Rarity||Uncommon, Collector, Mythic|
|Released||September 17th, 2006|
|Retired||May 2nd, 2007|
|Stats lv 2||5/3|
|Stats lv 3||5/5|
|Stats lv 4||5/7 (Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 5||7/8|
A child of the slums, the General was sent to the slammer for having stolen 4 heads of genetically modified corn to feed his starving family. His mastery of capoeira keeps him alive for 5 years in his hell-hole of a prison. Determined to overthrow the Government and its corrupt administration, he escapes and goes on a vendetta. The rebel Junta is born.
- General's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 La Junta.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- General Cr's appearance is based off various Cuban Revolutionists: (2nd and 3rd levels) Che Guevara, (4th level) Fidel Castro, and (5th level) Raul Castro.
- His final form could also be based off Stalin.
- His background is somewhat similar to Eddy Gordo's from the video game series, Tekken.
- His MT announcement is explained in the story, Big Mt.
- External link