|Bonus||Revenge: Power And Damage +2|
|Ability||Cancel Opp. Pillz & Life Modif.|
|Released||December 11, 2020|
|Stats lv 2||1/1|
|Stats lv 3||9/3|
|Stats lv 4||9/5(Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 5||9/7|
The disappearance of Ymirah Mt has left a gaping void in the Frozn clan, who seem visibly weakened. What with the arrival of the Komboka, Griffonmor and the all-out urbanization that's going on, Clint City isn't exactly a shining example of an environmentally-responsible town... The Government gave up on that idea a long time ago and even takes pleasure in seeing where it will all lead... But at least the melting ice has the advantage of awaking some ancient ancestors who will undoubtedly fill the void within the clan... Gerdah has come to shore up the Frozn recruits, woken by the magic of an old friend...
- The Winter Queen: Inflict 150 Damages with Gerdah.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her appearance and her mission are based off the famous Ice Queen, a powerful sorceress from various movies and series, often using ice magic and creating winter, fitting her mission.
- Her mission is the title she is often referred to.
- Her appearance is similar to Shiva, one of the characters from the famous and popular series of video games, Final Fantasy, especially her appearance in Final Fantasy X.
- Her name might be taken off Gerd, a character from the One Piece series who is also a female giant.