|Bonus||Growth: -1 opp power, min 4|
|Ability||Backlash: Growth: -1 life, min 2|
|Released||May 10, 2018|
|Stats lv 2||1/1|
|Stats lv 3||7/3|
|Stats lv 4||7/5|
|Stats lv 5||8/7 (ability activated)|
Ghoonbones is a do-it-yourself golem-skeleton. Put the parts together in any way you like. There are hundreds of possible combinations! So, follow the instructions or experiment. With Ghoonbones, you can bring to life your wildest fantasies and create a climate of absolute terror in the forest of Orfanwood. The more boxes you take, the bigger your golem will be. Be sure to remember that! Figurine n°8 from the Dominion range. Made by Zlatar Toys.
- Golem: Win 3 fights with a knock-out from Ghoonbones.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 8/7 is a very good base stat set for a 5* card
- His clan bonus is helpful in ensuring he gets the upper hand against opponents, as well as dealing with cards such as the Bangers.
- His backlash can be minimized by playing him early.
- Even with his backlash, he cannot knock you out due to the minimum of 2.
- Being a Backlash card, he also is a very good card to play against SoA cards, which makes GHEIST and Roots cards great to play him against. It also helps alleviate the issue of deciding when to play him that many Dominion cards have.
- A damage of 7 (9 with Fury active) makes him a good card to 2HKO with.
- Being a common card, he's easy to get and put into a deck.
- There is potential to bluff with him, since your opponent must weigh whether or not you are willing to accept the Backlash to deal damage with him.
- He is susceptible to manipulators, especially when it comes to damage.
- Being a Backlash card means victory with him will make cause some damage.
- Like many Dominion cards, his ability and bonus are most useful at conflicting points, meaning you must strategize when to use him.
- He's rather susceptible to Defeat activated cards that reduce life, such as C Wing, Bill, or Tino, since they will add on to the damage he inflicts with Backlash. Cards like Bill are especially dangerous due to a lower minimum than Ghoonbones's ability.
- As a 5* card, he takes up a good portion of deck space and is susceptible to Equalizer.
- He could be based off the Japanese monster known as a Gashadokuro that are large skeletons made from the bones of dead people.
- He appears in the animated trailer being held by Kenjy.