When Ielena left the family estate to come to Clint City, she took Glorg with her - the faithful troll servant given to her by her parents on her 12th birthday. And thanks to the magic pendant he always wears, Glorg is able to fight his instincts and hardly ever attacks anyone nowadays.
- Unshakeable Force: Inflict 150 Damages with Glorg
Glorg has a small role in "Dominion" where he gets Ielena a cocktail from Flanagan.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability cancels an opponent's ability, which helps to make fights easier.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps to make fights easier.
- His ability and bonus work together, making him an all-stop, meaning he cancels both a character's ability and their bonus, which helps when facing Skeelz.
- His base damage makes him a very good bluff, since your opponent will think you are planning to attack.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- His ability works against him when he is facing cards with the ability Stop.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Nightmare.
- Despite being called a troll in his bio, his artwork seems to imply that he is a stone Golem.
- External link