|Bonus||Stop Opp. Bonus|
|Ability||+1 Attack per Life left|
|Released||January 4, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||3/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/2 (Ability activated)|
When Uchtul left Clint City for the other dimension, Gorgon found a way to open a small portal so he could slip into the world of the humans. Being a permanently hungry and evil creature, his murderous trail quickly caught the attention of Zis and the Nightmare clan… Ielena's demon army is going from strength to strength!
- Demon: Win 20 rounds with Gorgon
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His Ability is particularly strong in low-Pillz battles at the beginning of the battle and after a won fight with cards who increase your Life count considerably, like Kenny or Cutey. In this particular case, he can be thrown and the opponent will have to waste several Pillz to win.
- His Bonus helps him win the fight or, on the contrary, make it harder for the opponent to overpower him and/or prevent effects like Poison.
- 2 Damage isn't great, so winning isn't extremely useful.
- He's weak to SoA: without the Ability his 6 Power isn't great.
- He is based off of the Demogorgon, the main antagonist from the popular horror series, Stranger Things. Like Gorgon, the Demogorgon was also an inter-dimensional being who has a ravenous hunger.