What a coup for the frail Gradymag to discover one morning that her hen was laying eggs made of fine gold! The young and proud-looking farmer was quick to trade the eggs for highly precious goods! She didn't slaughter the animal as her idiot father would have done to rummage through its insides, but rather took it under her wing, ran away to Clint City and set herself up as the queen of the ball.
- The Hen That Was Worth Millions: Win 10 rounds with Gradymag
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Uppers.
- Her ability increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 9/7.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's attack by 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- Her ability is Revenge, meaning you must lose in the previous round for it to activate. It also makes her predictable.
- SoA takes her chance to increases her power and damage.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Uppers.
- In some versions of the story, instead of a hen, it was a goose that laid the golden eggs.
- This card's name was created by UoS Zoro after winning THE CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT (STANDARD) FINALS. The first prize of the event was to give a name to a card of Urban Rivals: this name came from the names of UoS_ZioSimag and UoS_GRADasso, members of the famous Italian guild, UNION OF THE SUPREMES.