Day: Power And Damage +1
Night: -1 Opp Power And Damage, Min. 1
|Ability||Reprisal: -2 Opp Pow. & Dmg, min 2|
|Released||June 09, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||5/2|
|Stats lv 3||6/4(Ability activated)|
RIP Gus, a farm boy at the Spencer ranch and local thug. Caught stealing cows from his boss, he was hung high and short and without a trial at the town gates. Nowadays, he discourages trouble-makers from entering Purgatory.
This card has not appeared in any web comics yet.
- RIP Gus: Block 25 damage with Gus Rope
- ...The Bad...: Block 125 damage with Gus Rope.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- When his Night Bonus is activated, his Ability is even more fearsome as it can potentially reduce up to 3 Opp Power and Damage, which wastes the enemy's Pillz since they are forced to Pill more for less Damage.
- When the Day Bonus is activated, he is a 7/5, which is great for a 3* paired with that Ability.
- His Ability alone surpasses the All Stars's clan Bonus.
- Thanks to his Ability and Bonus, Gus Rope is an easy card to win with (augmented Power and/or lowered Opp Power) as well as a good card to lose with (Reduced Opp Damage).
- With only 6/4 base stats, Gus Rope has mediocre stats that are only salvaged by his Ability and his Bonus.
- This means that he is especially weak to SoA All-Stops.
- The second part of his name is used to describe the weapon which he was killed with.
- His first name is shared with Berzerk member, Gus.
- The name of his second mission comes from the film, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.