His parents owned Sharky Burger, the favorite restaurant of the sailors working in the Clint City docks. As a result of hearing so many stories about pirates and treasure, Hawkins left the family restaurant to join the crew of a merchant ship, then after many an adventure, joined forces with the Piranas.
- Pillz Thief: Win 50 rounds with Hawkins
- Stuck in the port of Clint City:Remove 40 Pillz from your opponents with Hawkins (Christmas Eve 2014)
Hawkins had the staring role in "Treasure Hunt", which takes place during his days helping out his parents at Sharky Burger. He's portrayed as a clever, streetwise but overall, good kid who wanted to get the treasure (that he heard of while waiting tables) for his parents. But after realizing how much he enjoyed adventure, he decided to not return home and join the Piranas.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Hawkins is based off Jim Hawkins, the main character of "Treasure Island."
- He was the first Pirana to be in a webcomic.
- He was the first male Noel card.
- The story behind his CR departure: Hawkins always felt that he was cut out for adventure. So at Sharky Burger's, upon hearing about a bunch of ingenious kids who recently recreated a medieval court with dragons, swords and duels, he felt his blood boil. Of course, his Piranas buddies are doing their utmost to talk him out of it, chalking it up to fairytales, trickery and other such nonsense... But when you're a twelve-year-old, with a broom in hand, and your only dream is to relive the greatest heroic legends from your parents' library, allowing yourself the slightest deviation from what could turn out to be your life's quest is not an option. Not to mention that that traitor Oon is already said to be there, to be sure to find it! What a nerve! His bundle, a short message to Bloodh (in case he would have to return sooner than expected) and off he goes to Orfan Woods.