Being a huge fan of baseball, Heartnett aspired to rank among the very best. No such luck! Whether as a hitter or a pitcher, he never really managed to make a hit until he got to stand in for a catcher who'd been injured during a match. Heartnett then found himself to possess a tactical sense that enabled him to wrap his head around all the possibilities and probabilities of a game, in the manner of Asporov. Come to think of it, he's a genius like no other since Lamar Cr!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability cancels an opponent's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- The clan bonus takes away two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 6, which isn't good for a 4*.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- His ability is useless against cards with Protection: Bonus.
- He is weak against SoB, since he loses his clan bonus and must rely on his base power.
- SoA takes away his ability, making fights more difficult.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in All-Stars.
- Heart of Gold: Inflict 90 damage with Heartnett
- Mastermind: Win 70 rounds with Heartnett
- Lamar Cr Heritage: Inflict 200 Damages with Heartnett
- He is based off of the Baseball Hall of Famer, "Gabby" Heartnett.