Having acted as Dregn's official prophetess for over 250 years, it was Heegrn who predicted that the Clint City Clans would overthrow his empire. In order to avoid any more bad news (and to take out his bad mood on someone), Dregn decided to send back the old witch and her visions 10,000 years into the past.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability keeps her bonus from being cancelled, which makes her a good card to use against Piranas and Nightmare.
- SoA doesn't hurt her, since she can still rely on her bonus.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with her.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her ability does nothing to assist against power or attack manipulation.
- Her ability also doesn't protect her all-stops.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Vortex.
- She returned back to her own time (due to it being safer than the present) on March 19th, 2012, which made her Vortex's first Collector.
- External link