|Bonus||Asymmetry : Damage +3|
|Ability||Stop Opp. Bonus|
|Released||May 29, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||5/1|
|Stats lv 2||8/1(Ability activated)|
It was after an accident that left a large part of her body covered in burns and close to death that Hella started to have extreme psychotic delusions. Thinking she was capable of guiding the dead after their passing, she started attacking people to test out her theory for herself. It was then that the Curator Enigma spotted her and thought that she'd make an excellent addition to the Paradox. Ever since, it is by working in harmony with the other mentally ill patients that she carries out the twisted plans of the demented artist.
- One bad day away from meeting Enigma: Win 25 rounds with Hella.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her artwork is based off of Harvey Dent, also known as "Two-Face", a villain from the DC Comics. Like Hella, Harvey also had one side of his face burnt, which caused him to develop psychotic tendencies.
- She is based off of Hel, the Norse Goddess of the Underworld. Like Hella, Hel was also portrayed with her body split into two sites: the left one was dead and the right one was alive, just like Hella.
- Coincidentally, there is also another UR character named Hel.
- Her second art could also be based off of Charon, the Ferryman of the river Styx in the Underworld from the Greek Mythology, who also carried the dead in his boat to pass over to the Underworld.