Hilly Billy the gardener is the oldest employee of the Red One Motel and therefore the potential source of all their secrets. Unfortunately he only speaks a foreign language, the indecipherable sounds of which have become even more incomprehensible since the release of the Xantiax gas. Already moody, he's now a full-on crazy guy, so be very sure not to go treading on his lawn!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Accursed Lawn: Remove 50 Life points from your opponents with Hilly Billy
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury.
- His ability removes up to 5 life from your opponent after you win with him.
- If you combine his damage with his ability and bonus, you can remove up to 10 life from your opponent.
- He is good when going up against damage reducers, since he can rely on his ability and bonus.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Berzerk.
- His damage is wasted on his ability.
- He is not good against cards with SOA, since they take away his chance to inflict high damage on your opponent.
- A good strategy is to have him go up against a damage reducer, so you can get the most out of his ability and bonus.
- Hilly Billy's name is a play off the word, hillbilly.
- He is possibly based off of Groundskeeper Willy from the popular TV show, The Simpsons.
- In his last level artwork, it shows him with a chainsaw tied to his right arm. This is a reference to the Evil Dead series where the main character, Ash, also has a chainsaw tied to his arm since he had to cut his hand off. It could also be a reference to the popular horror movie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, where one hillbilly carries around a chainsaw.