Clint City's wrestling scene was sent into turmoil when a rush of masked luchadores from Los Santos moved into the top of the Pile Tower. You can say goodbye to the tired theatricals of the W.A.R. and say hello to a real humdinger of a show! Led by a mysterious luchador the Huracan believe in just one thing: to defend the weak and oppressed by smashing their opponents' faces with a range of suplex moves.
May 17th, 2013
+1 Attack per Life left- The player's life determines the amount of attack the card will receive. (Example: If a player has 12 life, the card will receive up 12 attack. If the player has 1 life, the card will receive only 1 attack.)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus increases their attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Their bonus also helps against clans that manipulate attack.
- They work well together with Jungo, whose bonus gives life back after you've won with them.
- The Komboka also make for a great clan to work with, since they not only increase life, but give more pillz to use.
- They also work well with Bridget, who gives life back to you after each round.
- They also fare well with the Pussycats, since their bonus decreases the amount of damage done to you.
- Their bonus works well in Training, as you start off with 60 life.
- They may fare well in ELO and Survivor, since your life can go all the way up to 15.
- They are weak against SoB, since they cannot increase their attack, which means they may have trouble against Nightmare and Piranas.
- Their main weakness is the amount of life you have. The less life you have, the fewer attack they gain.
- They may have trouble against the Freaks, whose bonus decreases your life after each turn.
- They may also have trouble against Berzerk, whose bonus takes away two life from you after they've won a round.
- As a clan with an attack modifying bonus, they have trouble facing the Raptors, who cancel attack modifiers.
- Their clan name is Spanish for, "Hurricane", and could be a reference to the luchador, "Huracán Ramírez", as well as the wrestling move, the hurricanrana.
- The name could also be taken from the Mayan storm deity of the same name.
- The Huracan's finishing animation has the opponent appear in the middle of a ring. The opponent's card is then hit with a folding chair, a step ladder and then a wooden table is dropped on it; all while the crowd behind the stage cheers. (This is a reference to TLC wrestling matches.)
- This is also the second clan finisher that has three objects destroying the opponent's card. The first was the All-Stars.
- The Huracan's finishing animation in Arena mode has the hook of a Crane (machine) demolishing the opponent's HQ, while Hispanic music plays.
- The Huracan are the first clan since the Skeelz to be introduced in a comic.
- They are the fourth clan to show disdain for the Government, with the others being: the Roots, the Junkz, and the Bangers. This is mostly due to the fact that their homeland was once a Totalitarian state.
- The clan may be based off of the popular cartoon series, ¡Mucha Lucha!, as many of the characters are Spanish, most of them are fighters and they always wear masks.
- The main colors of the Huracan are orange and green, which are typical for Spanish and Mexican wrestlers, matching with their origin.
- The clan's secondary bio reads as " The secret to being a good wrestler is never lose an important round! Every lost round weakens us, but the more lives we have the stronger we are! A bonus and unstable abilities, but when we win, everything takes note! "
- Quetzal Mt (former second Leader after El Divino)
- Devil Dog
- El Cascabel
- El Divino (Leader of Huracan)
- El Exotico
- El Magnifico
- El Matador
- El Mariachi
- El Parasito
- El Tortillo
- La Calavera
- La Cobra
- Lumber Jack
- Tabasco Fire
- Belly Buster
- El Bengal
- El Factor
- El Gascaro
- El Goonch
- El Gringo (Huracan)
- El Guacamol
- El Jaguar
- El Kuzco
- El Mercurio
- El Papa Gallo
- El Zombino
- Mama Killa
- Rey Mono
- Cage Troy
- Derby Queen
- El Chiquito
- El Cubalibre
- El Kaktus
- El Nazca
- El Pina
- Fuerza Ciega
- La Garra
- La Iguana
- La Salerosa
- Miss Derby Queen
- Mister Pollo
- Petit Coq
- Senorita Frog