|Bonus||+1 Atk Per Life Left|
|Ability||Defeat: Recover 1 Pillz Out Of 2|
|Released||August 22, 2013|
|Stats Lv2||6/2(Ability activated)|
El Divino did not turn up in Clint City alone. He came accompanied by his faithful assistant, Irwigo, the leaping luchadora. Famous for being the wrestler with the most amazing aerial techniques, a whole match can go by without her feet even touching the floor. And let’s not forget the physically impossible jumps she can pull out of the bag that earned her her reputation!
- Plumber Spin Jump !: Gain 20 pillz with Irwigo
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- Her ability gives you 1 out of 2 pillz if you lose with her.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability only works if you lose with her, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- SoA takes away her ability, which diminishes her value a bit.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- She is based off of a female luchador version of Mario. Her name even sounds similar to Mario's well-known catchphrase, 'Here we go!'.
- Her cap (2nd level), the mushroom, and the flower in her pocket (first level) are also staples of the Mario series.
- Her mission name's is also a reference to a special move Mario does called, the Spin Jump.