|Bonus||Asymmetry: Damage +3|
|Ability||-3 Opp Power, Min 5|
|Released||September 04, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/1|
|Stats lv 3||7/3(Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||8/3|
Having had mush for brains ever since he was struck by lightning, Jairin was briefly locked up and then released due to a lack of medical staff at the Clint City asylum. Ever since that fateful day, he's been fascinated by electrology, a subject he's trying to master by every possible means. And he now has such an in-depth understanding of electricity that he sees himself as THE god of thunder and lightning. Wanting at all costs to be able to send out electric shocks to his critics, he applied to the Enigma and Paradox clans and found a way to make his dreams come true via the shortest possible circuit!
- God of Thunder?: Win 15 rounds with Jairin.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His appearance in his first level artwork is based off of the DC Comics villain, Two-Face.
- The masks he wears after his first level are based off of the Japanese oni masks that are usually worn during festivals.
- His name is an anagram of Raijin, the Japanese god of thunder and lightning.
- His appearance in his last level is also based off of Raijin.