|Ability||Revenge: Dam. +4|
|Released||June 18, 2009|
|Stats Lv4||7/5(Ability activated)|
Jay is cool, very cool. Cool like someone who knows that at any moment his skin can become as hard as stone protecting him from bullets, the sharpest knives and even pianos that might accidentally fall out of the windows of Borgia's Palace. Cool like someone who knows he’s practically invincible and…who’s also a hit with the ladies.
- Skin-Deep Revenge: Inflict 400 Damages with Jay
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- With his ability activated, his damage increases by 4, making it a 9.
- If you fury with him while his ability is activated, he gets a high damage of 11, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- If you have Timber in your hand, along with his ability activated and fury with him, it allows you to finish your opponent off in one move.
- Because of his bonus, it ensures his ability will stay activated, unless he is facing an all stop.
- If his ability isn't activated, his damage stays at 5.
- His ability is Revenge, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- He is a 4*, which means he takes up room in a deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Skeelz.
- If you activate Eloxia's ability by first losing with her, and then fury with Jay while his ability is activated, you have a chance of inflicting a 2HKO on your opponent.
- Jay is a member of the Combat class in the Academy, who is the first of many clan members in that class.
- He could be a nod to the superhero, Thing, whose body is made up of fully composed rock that gives him enhanced strength and durability (although he's stuck with his form.)
- The mention of pianos that occasionally fall out of the Borgia's Palace is a shout-out to a classic cartoon gag, where a large, heavy object (not necessarily a piano) falls out of the sky and onto the main character(s).