|Bonus||-2 Opp Pwr, Min 1|
|Ability||-2 Opp Pwr, Min 6|
|Released||May 7, 2009|
|Stats lv5||6/7 (Ability activated)|
As university, amateur wrestling champion, Jeremy François decided to further his career in Clint City's professional catch wrestling league under the alias of El Gringo. Getting started is never easy, but thanks to the help of his sponsor (Supra Créatine, of course), El Gringo is finally beginning to make a name for himself.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
Ring Master: Inflict 500 damages with El Gringo
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Gringo is a disparaging term for a person from the United States in most countries of Latin America, although some people claim that it is for all foreigners.
- El Gringo is a parody of the movie, Nacho Libre, starring Jack Black. The character was a wrestling priest that was called 'Güero' by the other priests, which means blond, or a white man.
- He is one of two non-Huracan luchadores (the other being La Bestia), though he is the first to have "El" in his name.
- From 10th January in 2017, His name "El Gringo" is changed for Jeremy François for the event "Quetzal is the new King" in which, Jeremy is defeated by Quetzal.
- This started in a Vs event called, Fly You Fools! You Are Not Prepared! where he challenged Quetzal for ownership of the Huracan. Since this was meant to be a joke event, the odds were stacked in Quetzal's favor and he won.