Jimmy has always had the heart of a businessman in the body of a laborer. And as for a conscience, well it was optional extra and frankly, more than he was prepared to spend out on. So when a pen pusher starts looking a bit too closely into his business, he gives him a choice: to either leave with a little envelope tucked in his pocket or to stay put, under a very thick layer of concrete...
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability removes three damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is 1, which is low.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Montana.
- Businessman's Heart: Inflict 200 Damages with Jimmy
- He could based off of Jimmy Hoffa, a union leader who had strong ties to the mafia.
- He was somewhat responsible for the work on the Clint City Subway system, which lead to the emergence of the Riots clan.
- Which lead him to be the first card to accidently discover the existence of another clan. This was later done three years later with Toro accidently giving a Clintz coin to a member of the GhosTown clan, leading to the clan migrating to Clint City.