Joy had always worked quietly in the background making low-cost clothes for the people of the neighborhood. Her creativity was at the service of the clan so its members could have their very own look and not be considered "saddos", because for Joy, fashion is not just something reserved for the rich. After many years of hard graft, her work suddenly took off among the young, especially in the music scene where the clan rappers proudly showed off Joy's hip creations. But ever since Glenn decided to set up a new, prohibitively expensive clothing line plagiarizing her entire collection, Joy has emerged from the shadows to whip the ass of these millionaires intent on stealing her ideas!
- Unleashed Creative: Gain 75 pillz with Joy.
- Style At Low Prices: Inflict 60 damage with Joy.
- Saddy Smash IV: Gain 150 pillz with Joy in tourney mode. (16 May 2016 - 17 June 2016)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- The end of her bio marks one of only a few times that UR has used profanity in their characters' bios.
- In every one of her artwork levels, there is clothing or a piece of clothing that is worn by other members of the Bangers.
- In her first level, the shirt she is working on is worn by B Bazooka.
- In her second level, the jacket that is hanging beside her is worn by Lil Jey in his second level.
- In her third level, the gray hoodie is the one that is worn by Dud Z throughout his levels.
- Finally, in her last level, she has both Clifford's shirt and bowtie, as well as Pearl's outfit hanging up beside her.