Kagura has all the qualities of a top student: patience, concentration, talent and fitness. And Doshu-sensei , the master of the Path of Silence school was extremely proud of his disciple. But Kagura found his school's techniques, which were based on economy of movement and the effectiveness of one single blow, to be too lacking in panache and razzle-dazzle. So after he'd finished his training, he decided to join the Fang Pi Clang so he could study Kabuki with Sayura, the most demonstrative expert he'd ever fought! Ever since then, you have to buy your tickets well in advance to get a seat at Kagura's awe-inspiring duels.
- Dances with Death: Inflict 220 Damages with Kagura
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability increases his damage for each round that passes, meaning that his damage could all the way up to five.
- If you add his ability with his bonus, he could be a potential 7/7.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 7/3.
- His base damage is 1, which is very low for a 5*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't increase his base damage.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he must stick with his low base damage.
- His ability makes him predictable, especially when used in the final round.
- He is also weak against damage reduction.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Fang Pi Clang.
- He is Vanoxymore's first Fang Pi Clang card.
- His profile mentions the fact that Sayura studied Kabuki; this is false, as women were not allowed to preform, let alone practice Kabuki.
- His name is a reference to the theatrical Japanese dance named Kagura.