|Bonus||-2 Opp Damage, Min 1|
|Ability||-2 Opp. Pillz And Life, Min 0|
|Released||July 20, 2019|
|Stats lv 2||7/1(Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 3||8/2|
|Stats lv 4||8/3|
|Stats lv 5||8/5|
As an art student who failed her end of year exam, Kaizerin believed she'd been the victim of extreme sexism on the part of her examiners. To get her revenge, she surrounded herself with the most talented women of her generation and together they created a fearsome weapon, known as the X bomb. This bomb, designed to target and destroy all carriers of the Y chromosome, should only have been used as a deterrent, but then they thought, why not just drop it on an island of savages off the shores of Clint City? The Government, who were suitably impressed by this demonstration of force, then bought the rights to this promising technology in exchange for financial and military support of the feminist cause…which, years later, allowed the Pussycats to come into existence.
- The First Pussycat: Remove 45 Pillz from your opponents with one character of the Pussycats clan
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her first level artwork could be a reference to Atlas, a Titan from Greek mythology who was punished by Zeus to hold the world upon his shoulders.
- She is the founder of the Pussycats clan.
- Her biography is based off of elements of War World II:
- Her origin is similar to Adolf Hitler, as both were artists with hate by their frustration.
- The bomb she is holding in her fourth level artwork is similar to the 'Fat Man' nuclear bomb that was used in WW2.
- She is one of the few cards to have her ability from the start.
- Her name is German for 'empress'; although, in German, the word is written, 'Kaiserin'.