|Ability||Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz out of 3|
|Released||July 22, 2016|
|Stats lv 2||1/7|
|Stats lv 3||3/7|
|Stats lv 4||5/7|
|Stats lv 5||7/7 (Ability activated)|
Karl was one of the most dangerous gangsters in the ghetto. His thirst for glory led him one day to carry out a sensational robbery on the Montana bank, something Don was not about to forget — or forgive! The gang members were executed while Karl himself was apprehended. But his fate was not to remain a prisoner for life and the rage Karl channeled awakened a hidden power within him. He can, if he wishes, cause any kind of metal to melt! Add to that a well-trained body and unyielding resolve and what you get is a war machine! These powers endowed Karl with the attention, fame, fascination, and freedom he had always aspired to. No more need for the gangster act, being a badass superhero is far more exciting! Lucas and Dixie have found a rather unconventional ally in him!
- Sensational Burglary: Gain 200 pillz with Karl in ELO mode
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 5*, base 7/7 stats are very good. The Damage allows easy KOs with the other Bangers members, and winning the round is pretty easy with 7 (or 9) Power.
- His Bonus allows him to be a potential 9/7, which is amazing.
- His Ability assures the player that they can put a lot of Pillz into him: a win will provide up to 9 Damage (with Fury), so no Pillz wasted there; a loss will at least give back 2/3 of the Pillz that were put into Karl.
- He is vulnerable to cards that reduce his Power, Damage, or Ability, such as Rekt Ld.
- He has no additional effects if he does win, like Poison, +Pillz, or Heal
- He shares his name with Freaks member, Kharl, excluding the 'H'.
- In the future, his soul resides in Fisty Cent's power arm and guides him.
- He could possibly be based off of Carl Johnson, the main protagonist from the popular video game, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.