Cursed by the first inhabitants of Clint City, Karrion became the immortal guardian of the Cave of Secrets. Kept within it are the city's most valued magical relics, including the Book of Souls which details the destiny of each and every one of its inhabitants. But Karrion is all set to defend the Cave from all manner of interest, including that shown by Dregn!
Karrion has a small apperance in "Dominion" where he helps Ielena performa ritual that brings a new line of toys to life.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Nightmare.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent after each turn, after you've won with him.
- The minimum for his ability is 0, which means you have a chance to KO your opponent.
- He is good when facing damage reducers, since he can rely on his ability.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights a lot easier.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- His main weakness is SoA, since he loses his ability and must rely on his base damage.
- He is best used in the earlier rounds so he can get the best of his ability. As such, he can be very predictable at times.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Nightmare.
- He is based off of the Crypt Keeper from HBO's Tales from the Crypt series.
- His name bears a similarity to the word, carrion which means the carcass of a dead animal.
- His name could also bear some reference to Charon, the ferryman who carries dead travelers across the River Styx in Greek mythology. His final level is similar to how Charon was shown in God of War: Chains of Olympus.
- The Book of Souls that he protects may be based off of the fictional grimoire, the Necronomicon, which was made by famous horror author, H.P. Lovecraft.