|Released||March 15, 2020|
|Stats lv5||9/7 (Ability activated)|
Kate has been with us since the very start. It was she who guided us through our first steps in the game, who was always there by our side, and who recruited all the characters that have accompanied us in this great adventure. And sure, she's made a few mistakes along the way, like taxing our sales at a really high rate, offering us dubious buy-back prices, not to mention getting corrupted by an inter-dimensional sect that goes by the name of the Eye. But after all, no one’s perfect! And that is why we need to support her in the good times and the bad and help her get rid of this power that is eating her up inside. The future of Clint City depends on it!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Many fans theorized that this character was Kate. This was proven to be true when her bio was released on June 25th, 2020.
- She was first drawn by Phallodie many years ago when the game was first created. Her new artwork was drawn by MattMoro.
- This makes her one of the few cards in the game to have been drawn by two different artists.
- Her bio is one of the few cards to break the fourth wall.
- In Timbo K's bio, it is revealed that Kate herself approaches new recruits to offer them specific contracts.