So what precisely was Kawamashi doing at the Red One Motel on that fatal night? Is he really the inventor of Xantiax gas? Was he the main target of the attack, its instigator or just collateral damage? And more importantly, is there a cure for the Berzerks' condition? So many questions that he’s currently only able to answer with massive blows of fire extinguishers to the head...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- His ability increases his attack by 9, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, which means you could remove up to five life from your opponent. The damage is increased to seven, if you fury with him.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against SoA, since it takes away his ability, lowering his threat level.
- SoB also weakens him, since you must contend with his low base damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Berzerk.
- In John Sein's art file, Kawamashi is called "Berserker Apokalips".
- He is based off of Ryuta Kawashima, a well-known professor who makes brain-training games on DS consoles and is famous for his studies on the mind.
- There is no real answer as to why Kawamashi left Clint City other than that he left an empty flask behind.
- He is the first official collector from the Berzerk.