Khann, a warrior from the lands of the East where the grass seldom grows, turned up in Clint City with the sole aim of taking part in the Frozn Hunter Games. He did this as he knew that in order to rise to the top of his tribe and depose his older brother, he must first conquer their ancestral enemies, the Yetis of Frozenra, on their own land. This couldn't have been better timed for the Fang Pi Clang who were looking for an expert in extreme cold sports (hunting, running, snow combat and cold survival) to improve their image after Sai San's humiliating performance the year before... Thinking that it would be a walk in the park, poor Khann ended up buried in the Avalanche Race!
- A Real Man II: Inflict 100 Damages with Khann (30/03/2016 - 30/04/2016)
- The Scourge of Lawns: Gain 60 Life Points with Khann
- Avalanche: Gain 75 life points with Khann in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His name and appearance may be based off of famous Mongol emperor and conqueror, Genghis Khan.
- The Frozn Hunter Games may be based off of the Hunger Games, a series of competitions where competitors must face each other in mortal combat.
- It could also be based off of the Winter Olympic Games.