|Bonus||-2 opp damage, min 1|
|Ability||-2 opp damage, min 3|
|Released||July 20, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||3/2|
|Stats lv 2||7/2 (ability activated)|
Ordered from Tiwi Ld by Charlie Cr, to act as bouncer and protector of the Hellfire Club, Kit-E enjoys a fully-personalized design. He's a concentration of Cryoplasma-fueled technology, custom-made by the furry, little scientist. And when fully activated, this robot can deal with any drunken, overexcited customer, spoiling for a fight. And all that, in a non-lethal way! Then, once the club is closed up for the night, the girls can use him to help them in their missions. He really is a top buy. I cannot recommend him enough!
- Cryoplasma: Win 15 rounds with Kit-E.
- Kitty: Block 15 damage with Kit-E in Survivor mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is the second male character to join the Pussycats, after Schatzi.
- His name is taken from the word 'kitty', which he is.
- His name and head bear a resemblance to the popular Japanese icon, Hello Kitty.