A former Sentinel member, Klawz, was hopelessly in love with Havok, who unfortunately only had eyes for the beautiful Chloe. Rejected and heartbroken, she considered taking her own life but in the end decided to join the GHEIST instead, so she could transform herself into a lethal weapon and one day slay her rival.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- She has a base power of 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability allows her to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. Her ability also helps to increase her power and damage if she is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- Her ability turns her into an all-stop, if she is facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- Her ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, which makes her a good bluff to use.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- Her ability is useless when she is Roots or her own clan.
- Her ability is also ineffective against Skeelz, who do not rely on their bonus much.
- She has competition from the other 3* in GHEIST.
- Her name is a play on the word, 'claws'.
- She is based off of Lady Deathstrike from the X-Men, who has the ability to extend the claws on her hands, like Klawz.