|Bonus||Stop Opp Ability|
|Ability||Defeat: -2 Opp Pillz, Min 5|
|Released||February 19, 2015|
|Stats lv5||8/6 (Ability activated)|
Koshiro had been sent by his father to Ashigaru to master the Shuiro Chi technique. But on arriving in Clint City, he soon lost interest. Ashigaru imposed a strict and grueling training program because the ultimate technique of the Atsui school can only be learnt after several years of practice. The impatient and bad-tempered Koshiro soon cracked under the pressure and instead tried to steal the parchment describing the technique. However, he was caught red-handed and expelled on the spot. Full of fury and resentment, Koshiro swore to get his revenge and if he can't learn the Shuiro Chi, well he'll just have to find another way to outdo his master and bring him to his knees! It’s just this kind of silly story that has you knocking on the GHEIST's door and ending up enslaved to the organization as a killing machine.
- Vengeful Cyborg: Remove 40 Pillz from your opponents with Koshiro
- Yami Chi: Inflict 240 Damages with Koshiro
- The Fallen Samurai:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability removes two pillz from your opponent, after you lose with him.
- His ability and stats make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- SoA doesn't really affect him since he can rely on his stats.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with him in order for it to activate.
- The minimum for his ability is five, which is high.
- His ability is useful in the later rounds.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in GHEIST.
- His bio is somewhat similar to his fellow clanmate's, Lin Xia, who was also expelled from her previous clan, which was the Fang Pi Clang, just like Koshiro.
- His final stage art is reminiscent of Yoshimitsu, the samurai ninja from the Tekken series.