|Bonus||+1 Pillz & Life|
|Ability||Equalizer: +1 Pillz & Life|
|Released||July 05, 2019|
|Stats lv5||9/1 (Ability activated)|
On the death of the old chief of the archipelago, power was passed on to his four daughters, who were just teenagers at the time. Four factions of warriors were then formed, each taking charge of a vital aspect of clan life. Naturally, it was Kuwaka, the eldest, who was chosen to lead the faction of fire. And so, what has she been up to since then, with that volcanic temperament of hers? Oh, nothing much… She's only found a way to partially immunize skin from burns, invented a piece of technology capable of transforming lava into sustainable energy and extracted a gigantic obsidian blade from the lava dome that she now uses as a weapon… Ah, if only she hadn’t killed the clan's only surviving male in a mad fit of jealousy, she’d be a worthy successor to her father.
- The First Sister: Win 90 Pillz with1 character of the Komboka clan.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is one of the 4 Komboka sisters.
- In the Swahili language, her name translates to "Burning", which coincides with her faction.
- In her third and fourth level artwork, she is wearing a jersey belonging to one of the NBA teams, the Miami Heat.
- She is the first card to have backward stats in her final level.
- She invented the volcano technology that clan members like, Kubra and Bekum use.
- In Griffonmor's bio, it's stated that, under the guidance of Caelus Cr, she was able to master the mysteries of the sacred fire, which was used to awaken Griffonmor.