|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||Equalizer: +2 damage|
|Released||December 23, 2016|
|Stats lv 2||3/1|
|Stats lv 3||4/1|
|Stats lv 4||5/2|
|Stats lv 5||6/2 (Ability activated)|
“Nothing will stand in my way… I must end what has been started!”
- Laser Saber: Win 2 fights with a knockout from Kylorenne.
- Prepare to be Ousted!: Inflict 200 damage with Kylorenne in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His Ability means that he will have anywhere from 6 to 12 Damage, without Fury, potentially KOing the opponent without any setup required.
- His Bonus helps make up for his 6 Power to win the round.
- If he is against a fellow 5* star card (who doesn't cancel or reduce any of his stats), he will be a 6/12 with -15 Opp Attack Min 5. A KOer that doesn't require much else than a 5* enemy (or a 4* + Fury) means he can be played more or less any round in the game.
- This card's Ability works in the same direction as his Bonus. In T2 game modes( Hive is perfect for T2, and so is Kylorenne), this card is a scary opponent since it's almost a guaranteed KO possibility.
- As a 5*, 6/2 base stats are abysmal.
- He is no match for SoA, SoB, All Stops, Damage Reducers, or cards like Pandora. Since his Power is so low at 5*, he needs the Bonus to stand a chance against many other cards in the game. If his Damage-enhancing Ability is reduced or even stopped, he is a waste of Pillz with a measly 2 Damage.
- Both his Ability and Bonus work best against a fellow 5*, who will surely have better coverage and then instantly have an advantage.
- Overall, this card is a glass canon: The idea of a 1HKO is scary to be up against but he can be shut down by such a large variety of cards that he remains simply a good card and not a great one.
- Since you want to make sure that he is against a 4* or 5* card, he can almost always only be played in Reprisal rounds (unless only against 4 and 5 star cards).
- As a 5*, he takes up a lot of space in your deck (but in a T2 game mode that shouldn't matter anyway)
- He has competition from other 5* in Hive (again, this shouldn't matter in a T2 deck).
- He is based off of Kylo Ren, the main antagonist from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. His bio is based off of the quote he speaks in the movie when referring to Darth Vader.
- In one of the few cards with a background that is very short.
- The reason why he looks like a reindeer is related to the fact that he was released a day before Christmas eve and the "renne" part of his name is the French word for reindeer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.