|Bonus||Stop Opp. Ability|
|Ability||Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz out of 3|
|Released||May 15, 2015|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/2|
|Stats lv 3||7/4(Ability activated)|
Although infiltrating Lovelace's abandoned apartment did not seem worthy of a big GHEIST operation, the objective was simple: to retrieve a DNA sample of the analyst from an old comb. After having had to put their differences to one side, Vryer and Dr Ergo were given the responsibility of creating a clone. L Lace01 has kept all the talent of the original in terms of computer engineering. Unfortunately her unstable cells degenerate very quickly and maintaining her body requires injections that cannot be sustained on a regular basis. And all that for what? To allow Mini Mund to download his series more quickly. It's hard to imagine L Lace01 will endure this kind of treatment much longer for just that...
- An imperfect clone: Win 20 rounds with L Lace01
- Artificial Genius: Gain 75 pillz with L Lace01
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability gives you two out of three pillz back, after you've lost with her.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- If you overpill with her, you may wind up losing more pillz than you gain.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't gain pillz back if she loses.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She has competition from the other 3* in GHEIST.
- She is one of the few UR cards to be fully nude throughout her levels.
- She is the second GHEIST character to be a clone of an existing card, with Mini Mund (clone of Sigmund Cr) being the first.
- Her appearance is based off of Lucy, the main protagonist of the Elfen Lied manga and anime.