|Bonus||Day: +1 Pow. And Damge
Night: -1 Opp. Pow. And Damage, Min 1
|Ability||Equalizer: +1 Life|
|Released||October 30, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||4/2|
|Stats lv 2||4/2|
|Stats lv 3||5/3|
|Stats lv 4||8/3(Ability activated)|
What with her adventures with the magic cauldron, her run-in with the Zlatar Toy company leading to the creation of evil doll, Cutey, and the Dominion clan, and her defeat against the Skeelz to gain control of Griffonmor, life was somewhat tumultuous for Ielena Mt. So, refusing out of sheer principle that everything must come to an end, Ielena decided to use her charms to negotiate with Judge Lynch and ask for a few weeks' reprieve in Clint City... And after some masterful but dirty negotiating, La Comtesse is back to sort out some unfinished business, on just one condition: an obligatory stop in Purgatory...
- Unfinished business: Gain 66 Life points with La Comtesse.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her name is French for, 'The Countess', which may have been Ielena's rank, due to her family being from an old and powerful line.
- Her second level artwork is a nod to Elizabeth Bathory, who was known to bath in her victims blood. Like Ielena, Elizabeth's formal title was also 'Countess'.
- She is Djethoblaster's first GhosTown card.
- She is one of the few clan leaders to join another clan after going Cr, or Mt, from their original clan.