|Bonus||+1 Attack Per Life Left|
|Ability||Revenge: +1 Life Per Damage|
|Released||November 23, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||3/1|
|Stats lv 2||4/2|
|Stats lv 3||7/3(Ability activated)|
Head over heels in love with her fluffy little friends, La Garra has a very hectic schedule so she and her pussies can continue to lead the princess-lifestyle to which they’ve become accustomed. Working as a famous luchadora by day and a highly-skilled jewel-thief by night, she never deprives herself of a thing. And she’s equally generous with her other clan members, which means she’s got her back covered if she has any run-ins with investigating Sentinels or angry Uppers… And if things reach crisis point, well, she just gets out her claws and the problems soon melt away…
- Miau :3: Gain 25 Life points with La Garra.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her look and thief-background could be a nod to Ann Takamaki/Panther from the game, Persona 5.
- She could also be based off of the cat-themed thief, Catwoman.
- Her name, translated to English, is 'The Claw'.
- She also bears a strong resemblance to the cat-themed Marvel superhero, Hellcat.