When Lady entered Borgia's Palace for the first time, her extravagant costume left more than one speechless. But her love of diamonds is a bad romance: she finds them so beautiful, dirty and rich that they're the only riches that make her so happy she could die. To get her hands on them, Lady uses her remarkable intellect and her love of game to win at poker. But since having seen Jose Star's diamond encrusted kennel, she's realized that just dancing and singing pays better...
- The Queen of the Little Monsters: Block 40 damage with Lady
- Poker Face: Inflict 200 Damages with Lady
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 8, which is very good for a 5*.
- Her ability removes four damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- She makes an excellent bluff as the opponent is unsure whether she's played for offense or to reduce damage.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent with a low minimum of three.
- Her base power is 6, which is not all that good for a 5*, although she makes an excellent card in Extended format decks.
- She is weak against SoA and SoB, since it takes away her ability or her bonus, on which she is reliant.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Uppers.
- She is based off of famous singer and icon, Lady Gaga. Many of her songs are referenced in Lady's bio: Speechless, Love Game, So Happy I Could Die, Bad Romance, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Poker Face and Just Dance.
- One of her New Blood Missions' name is a reference to what she calls her fans (Little Monsters) and the other one is a reference to her hit song, Poker Face.
- According to her release intro she had connections with the Junkz (she was behind Leela's "accident") and the Montana (she played poker at Borgia's Palace, likely in their favor) before she joined the Uppers.
- All of her artwork is based off on the different hairstyles and costumes that Lady Gaga has worn:
- Her second level artwork is based off of the costume that she wore in her music video for Telephone.
- Besides the hair color, her hairstyle in her level three artwork is how she wore her hair on her world tour in France.
- The hairstyle in her level four artwork is based off of the Minnie Mouse hair that she uses when she sings live.
- The costume in her final level is what she wore in her music video for Poker Face.
- She was placed in 2nd in the 2013 Miss Clint City contest.