|Bonus||Stop opp bonus|
|Released||May 24, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||3/1|
|Stats lv 2||4/2|
|Stats lv 3||4/4|
|Stats lv 4||5/6 (ability activated)|
With Captain Crook having not yet arrived to take over from Bloodh Cr, the Piranas went into a bit of a meltdown with everyone doing exactly what they wanted, when they wanted... This anarchic atmosphere onboard the ship was just not working, so Petty Officer Lagertha decided to temporarily take charge of the clan. She had to dish out a good few punches and thumps before everyone would get in line, but it would seem that no one is complaining now... Now, let's just hope that when Crook finally turns up, he doesn't tear her limb from limb for attempted mutiny.
- Captain?: Win 17 rounds with Lagertha in survivor mode.
- Mutiny: Win 17 rounds with Lagertha in tourny mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- The spray bottle in her first level artwork has the clan's name and logo on it.
- She is the first card with the "Power Exchange" Ability.
- Her name is a reference of the famous Viking shieldmaiden, Lagertha.