It was as a result of some silly misunderstandings and events that wouldn't be out of place in a bad comedy that small-time crook, Laurens ended up in chains on Bloodh's ship. He might easily have finished his days there with all the other foul-smelling prisoners on board had it not been for his natural charisma and bad boy charm which was not lost on petty officer, Sheryl. Taking a real shine to him and believing he had the makings of a true pirate, she decided to promote him. And to do that all she had to do was “retire” the old jailer and hand over responsibility of the keys to her new, little darling.
- Master of the Galley: Gain 20 pillz with Laurens.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Piranas.
- His ability gives you one pill back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you could gather up to four pillz.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot gain pillz.
- He is also weak against damage reduction, since the lower his damage, the fewer pillz you get back.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Piranas.
- His first form seems similar to the prisoners from the movie, Ben Hur.