|Clan||Fang Pi Clang|
|Ability||Equalizer: Damage +1|
|Released||April 17, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||3/2|
|Stats lv 2||5/2|
|Stats lv 3||7/2|
|Stats lv 4||8/2|
|Stats lv 5||9/3 (ability activated)|
After the departure of Lost Hog, it has fallen to Kinjo to secretly continue the training of the Bruce Lee clone. He's now fully mastered the five elements of water, wood, fire, earth, and metal, and having finally surpassed his master, his existence can now be revealed to one and all. But the enemy is known for working behind the scenes, and sensing a disturbance in his clan's chi, Lee Long wants to find out exactly what's going on before launching an attack...
Exclusive Missions for winning Lee Long:
- Master Water: Win 100 rounds in tourney mode
- Master Wood: Remove 200 life points from your opponents in survivor mode
- Master Fire: Win 250 Pillz in tourney mode
- Master Earth: Win 300 Life Points in survivor mode
- Master Metal: Sell 2 doubles of Kinjo to Kate
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of Bruce Lee, especially in his 3rd level, which has been thought up by fans since the Fang Pi Clang's debut.
- He is also based off of Avatar Aang, the protagonist of Avatar: The Last Airbender, who resembles him physically (Mostly on his 1st level), and is known to have the special gift of being able to control all elements.
- His last name is based on Fei Long, a Street Fighter character who is based off of Bruce Lee.
- The game's Facebook page stated the possibility of an event where Ray and Lee Long would fight each other. This references the real-life rivalry of Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.
- He is the new leader of the Fang Pi Clang, after the departure of Lost Hog Cr.
- His missions coincide with his artwork. (In the first level, Lee Long dominates the water, the second level, he is training with the wood, in the third, he is immune to fire, the fourth, he is levitating earth and magma, and the last level, his body is metal). The elements are based in Wu Xing, or Chinese Five Elements.