|Bonus||Victory or Defeat: +1 Pillz|
|Ability||Cancel Opp Damage Modif|
|Released||August 6, 2015|
|Stats lv4||8/5 (Ability activated)|
It's difficult to believe that Lenora, the greatest chemist and physician of the Alma Mater, is just 25 years old. And the older members of the Council, snoozing away on their leather settees, certainly have a job keeping up with this bright young thing, who's always on the lookout for new and exciting experiments. Having convinced the patriarch to let her study more closely Dr Copernica's thermonium fuel, used in all the new Riotspolis machines, she planned to create a more stable version of the compound applying her updated periodic table of elements to the ore. But when she tried to combine the Copernica fuel with the ore, the experiment exploded in her face and her body was irradiated with fragments of thermonium that sent her temperature soaring and left her skin blue and her body forever young. Far from letting this get her down, Lenora saw this as a whole new and exciting area of study and despite the Patriarch's moans and groans; she's even started to make a connection with certain events that took place in the Frozn village...
- Copernica Exploding Experiment: Inflict 50 Damages with Lenora
- From Thermonium to Cyroplasma?: Win 35 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Lenora
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozen.
- Her ability cancels all damage modification, which helps when facing Pussycats, La Junta or Fang Pi Clang.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with her.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't stop damage from being modified.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition with the other 4* in Riots.
- She is possibly based off of Marie Curie, a famous French chemist and physicist who was awarded numerous times for her work.