|Bonus||-2 Opp. Life, Min. 2|
|Ability||-9 Opp. Atk., Min. 7|
|Released||May 28, 2015|
|Stats Lv2||7/2(Ability activated)|
"Feeling peckish? No harm in it! Go for Pam's royal biscuit!" - was what Leopold had been reciting for the past five years as he posed on the streets of Clint City, dressed as a prince and doling out samples. Suffice to say that his job was slowly driving him up the wall and coming in contact with Xantiax gas wasn't about to improve his situation. To think he had once made up his mind to resign after this one last mission right on the corner where stood the Red One Motel; he's now decided that there is no way he is letting go of his paper crown... A couple of extra kilos of muscle and a few loose screws have driven him to delusions of grandeur, in which one had better let him dwell for fear of getting one's teeth knocked out!
- Pam's or a kick in the teeth!: Win 20 rounds with Leopold
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- His ability removes nine attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is seven, which is the same as his base power, meaning he may when facing opponents pill-to-pill.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus removes two life points from your opponent, after you've won with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His minimum is seven, which is high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability.
- He is also weak against Protection: Attack, which makes his ability ineffective.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Berzerk.
- His name comes from King Leopold of Belgium (which was also the character that inspired the cookies "Prince" of the brand Lu).